Monday, April 6, 2009

Civil

This is where I grew up. I mean, once I got to the US. After we left Long Island. This is where I "grew up." Where I graduated high school. And got out of as fast as possible.


Skyline




















I don't know how to show you the steepness of this street. (How did Diebenkorn do it with paint?)


















Trust
























Jail

























Court
























Power



















(When I was little, I always thought it looked like a Squaw with a headband. I still do, I guess.)




*

2 comments:

mamawhelming said...

Nice. Looks like you had a pretty day, too. What is that squaw building?

The gargoyles on the courthouse seemed maybe a little scary to me.

blackbelt said...

Squaw building is on Blair Street where it bends after Luigetta's - if you turn there you'd end up near US Hotel. It might be a hair dresser.